30 X 24 X 25
|climablock 1/2 30
30 X 24 X 12.5
25 X 24 X 25
|climablock 1/2 25
25 X 24 X 12.5
10 X 24 X 25
|dimensions(mm)(widthxheightxlength)||300 X 240 X 250||300 X 240 X 125||250 X 240 X 250||250 X 240 X 125||100 X 240 X 250|
|Unit/Palette||48||96||64||128||176 & 192|
New construction systems with vertically perforated bricks.
- Climablock consists of a new construction system for Greece even though it has been used in Europe since the seventies.It was launched in Austria and Germany due to their climate and proceeded in many other countries.It is a vertically perforated brick of enhanced bulk and density which contribute to a substantial energy saving for the heating and the cooling of a building.
- The large extent of energy saving is accomplished due to thermal passivation combined with big thermal resistance.Thermal resistance+thermal accumulation=Perfect combination for a low consumption during the winter and no need for cooling during the summer.In that way the energy needs of the building are diminished and thus the energy consumption eliminated.
- Natural components that do not grow old and thus a masonry that does the same.It is a common knowledge that every organic component grows old.
- They control the internal climate as they maintain humidity in logical levels(because of the brick’s capillaries)and in that way they maintain larger internal comfort.
- They have a high fire resistance as they are fired in approximately 900 °C.
(Building components-Basic requirements)
- Mechanical durability and reliability.
- Fire insurance.
- Safety use.
- Noise protection.
- Energy saving and thermal remission.
- Livable use of natural resources.
All the above are required in new buildings and climablock buiding system provides them.
- Correspondance to KENAK thermal insulation requirements.
- It provides a diachronic antiseismic armor in accordance to Eurocode 8.
- It can even be placed without a buiding structure and thus save money from the construction procedure.
- It has a substantial thermal resistance and thermal accumulation and in that way reduces cooling and heating expences but also eliminating the need for external façade.
- Climablock contributes to the maintenance of satisfying temperature-humidity conditions due to the natural respiration of the component.
- Durability and ability to never get old.
- Chemical substances and additional troublesome components are not part of this material’s texture.
- Climablock is exclusively produced in Greece without any raw material import.
ΟΡΘΟΤΡΥΠΑ - ΚΑΤΑΚΟΡΥΦΩΝ ΟΠΩΝ
23 X 9 X 19
33 X 19 X 19
|Dimensions(mm)(widthxheightxlength)||230 X 90 X 190||330 X 190 X 190|
|Thermal resistance||R= 0,410 m2 K/W||R= 0,697 m2 K/W|
|or thermal conductivity calculator(U-value)||U= 0,6 W/m2K||U= 0,5 W/m2K|
|Modulus of rupture(MPa) EN 772-1:2000||>5||>5|